State Bar of Georgia Intellectual Property Section
2017 IP LAW INSTITUTE
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort | September 14 – 16
The 2017 Intellectual Property Law Institute will be Sept. 14 – 16, at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Amelia Island, Fla. The program will offer 10 CLE Hours including 1 Ethics Hour, 1 Professionalism Hour, and 3 Trial Practice Hours. The hotel room block is open and our special rate will be available until Aug. 20. Click here to book your room reservation. The registration for the institute is available and the Early Registration Fee is $320. You can register for the program even though the agenda is not yet available for viewing.
Topics covered will include:
· Lessons In Professionalism
· Cybersecurity: What You Still Need To Know
· PTAB Presentation
· The Intersection Of Trademark And Copyright Law
· Unified European Patent Court
· The New Federal Defend Trade Secrets Act: How We Got Here and What We Have Learned
· Federal Circuit Mock Argument
· The Slants Case – What Does It Mean To You?
· Current Trends and Hot Topics in Patent Litigation
Click here for more information and to register for this program.